Big or small project?

Which projects do you like? Big or small?

I believe I should tell you, what I mean under small and big projects. Big project for me is a project that need a lot of time and you work the same pattern over and over. It can be something like garments, blankets and other. Small projects can be doilies, toys, scarfs and so on.

I prefer small projects. The main reason that I change my hobbies realy fast. I can start to knit something and in several days I want to embroider. So if I have big project, I became too bored and want to start something new.

That's why you will not find big projects in my Instagram feed, but I would like to tell you, that I have just started something, I hope I will be able to finish it and you will like it.

I am looking forward to your comments)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I learned to knit and crochet...

Why I use English for my blog an IG account?